Strawberry Almond Smoothie
This healthy strawberry almond smoothie requires only 6 ingredients and is perfect for a post-workout treat or afternoon snack.
Servings 1 smoothie
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp. almonds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbps. hemp seeds
- 1 cup cold water more or less pending how thick you want it
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend on high until fully combined.
Pour into a glass, sip, and enjoy!
- I always keep some frozen bananas in the freezer so I have some on hand when a smoothie calls. Make sure to peel your bananas and break in half before freezing.
- I recommend frozen strawberries so the smoothie is nice and cold. You can use fresh if that's what you have on hand. If so, just throw in a few ice cubes to make it cold.
- If you don't have both chia seeds and hemp seeds, you an use all chia or all hemp seeds.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 700mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 77IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 5mg