Best Gluten-free Banana Muffins
These gluten-free banana bread muffins are soft, fluffy, full of flavor, and have just the right amount of sweetness.
Servings 12 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 very ripe mashed bananas (I like to use previously frozen as they have more liquid and are sweeter)
Preheat oven to 350.
Lightly grease or line a muffin pan.
In a large bowl, combine almond flour through salt; stir until combined.
Create a well in middle of bowl and add the oil through mashed bananas; mix until just combined.
Evenly scoop mixture into prepared muffin pan.
Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick entered in center of muffins comes out clean.
- These will stay good for a few days in an airtight container on the counter. Or you can freeze them for later. They are great for freezing!
- I recommend using previously frozen bananas. They add additional sweetness and some liquid to the recipe. However, overripe bananas straight from the counter will work just fine.
- This recipe is enough for 12 muffins. However, I usually make 10 muffins so they are slightly larger. Nutrition information is calculated off of 12 muffins.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 219IU | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2mg