Easy Dairy-free Ranch Dressing
Easy creamy dairy-free ranch dressing! Seriously the best homemade ranch! It’s a healthy alternative to the classic store-bought dressing. Can be used as dressing or a dip and is ready in 5 minutes.
Servings 10 servings
1 Mixing bowl
1 wire whisk
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (see notes)
- ¼ cup dairy-free yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp. dairy-free milk (see notes)
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
Whisk together mayo, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and milk in a small mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and whisk again until fully combined.
Taste and add a pinch of salt and pepper if desired.
- In order to keep this dressing as clean and healthy as possible, I recommend Primal Kitchen avocado oil mayonnaise.
- Start with 3 tablespoons of milk. If you want your dressing thinner, add additional milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- All ingredients are Paleo approved assuming you use Primal Kitchen mayo and an almond milk based yogurt.
- Best if chilled in the fridge for a couple of hours, but can be eaten right away.
- Dressing should be stored in the fridge in an airtight container. It will stay fresh for 7 days.
Serving: 2TBSP | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 378IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg